As .NET Developer/Programmer, you will work on a variety of projects in a highly collaborative, fast-paced environment. Your role is to implement and develop innovative solutions to real market business requirements in the healthcare industry. You will work closely with partners and stakeholders to develop new product offerings and improve existing ones. This position reports to the Senior Software Engineer.
- Develop and implement new functionalities for existing products or new products according to the business requirement documents and software design specification.
- Understand software architecture document using use cases and the Unified Modeling Language (UML) and implement solutions accordingly.
- Participate in the review process for software architecture documents.
- Perform software version control and maintain periodic compilation schedule.
- Participate in the system specification review process to ensure system requirements can be translated into valid software architecture
- Comply with all applicable product development processes. Perform detailed software design as well as implements and/or maintains code according to duties and responsibilities
- Integrate internal and external product design into a cohesive user experience
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in computer science or related field
- At least 3 years experience as a developer
- At least 2 years experience with ASP.NET/VB.NET
- At least 2 years working with SQL Server
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming (OOP) and computer science foundations, such as memory management and low-level algorithm performance
- Strong knowledge of software implementation best practices
- Strong experience designing and working with n-tier architectures (UI, Business Logic Layer, Data Access Layer) along with some experience with service-oriented architectures (SOA)
- Ability to design and optimize SQL Server stored procedures
- Passionate about building high-quality systems with software implementation bestpractices
- Candidate should be a self-motivated, independent, detail oriented, responsible team-player and exhibit exceptional relationship management skills
- Ability to prioritize and manage work to critical project timelines in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to develop new approaches to complex design problems
Independent Health Information Technology Services LLC – an information technology service provider committed to providing a user-friendly, effective, and an efficient way to the development of healthcare systems for the healthcare industry in the MENA region, while supporting innovation and standardization as well. inHealth was established to introduce new services and innovative solutions that are needed to deliver improved outcomes for healthcare providers, patients, and payers in an era of extraordinary transformation in the region’s healthcare sector.
At inHealth, we connect the stakeholders within the healthcare community by providing a user-friendly interface that facilitates easy communication across the healthcare industry to increase efficiency, improve quality, and control costs.
Independent Health Information Technology Services LLC – inHealth started its services in 2014 and is a registered company in the Emirate of Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates.